[argyllcms] Re: LUT versus XYZ monitor profile

  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • To: ArgyllCMS <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:47:34 +0100 (CET)

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:58:41 +0100
From: Klaus Karcher <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Alexander wrote:
That reminds me, Graeme, how would you feel about coding/releasing a
standalone tool which can add/remove/import tags to/from ICC profiles

Graeme Gill wrote:
I got the impression that Kai-Uwe had created such a tool (ICC Examin),
but maybe it can't edit. I'm afraid I used another much older tool

Confirmed, ICC Examin is a classical viewer - no colour manipulations, tag editing ...
... but what about LProf or the lcms python bindings?

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org