[argyllcms] Re: Konica CS-200 and HDR displays

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 21:13:09 -0400

Graeme,

I downloaded the latest 1.5.1 executables for Windows.

I combed through the entire bin directory but can't find any trace of an
"cp.exe"?

I'd like to understand what you're trying to do here, on the following line :

cp ccxx.ti1 ccxx_ref.ti1

I'm interested in experimenting with my CS-200 measurements to create monitor
profile with Argyll.

Thank's / Roger