[argyllcms] Re: Konica CS-200 and HDR displays

  • From: Vidéotron <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:58:03 -0400

Hi Claire,

I wish the driver would be good enough for Argyll but, alas, it is a little
more complicated than that.
I have a CS-200 here and I have written some code with this driver.
I don't think it is impossible for Argyll to support the CS-200 but Graeme
insists on have an instrument for testing when writing the code.

Best / Roger