[argyllcms] Kick-start with collink

  • From: <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:15:26 +0100

Hi,

I would very much appreciate it if someone could give me a bit of a hand
doing a conversion of an image to destination using collink and cctif.  I've
never used these before and as usual I'm struggling to understand the
basics.

I've used these commands as a test:
collink -v -qm -g -ip -cmt -dpp ProPhoto.icm HP_Z3100_EpsonEnhancedMatte.icc
PP2EEM.icm
cctiff -v -ip -e HP_Z3100_EpsonEnhancedMatte.icc PP2EEM.icm test.tif
perctest.tif

As far as I can see perctest.tif has been converted to the pp2eem.icm
profile using a perceptual mapping. The HP_Z3100_EpsonEnhancedMatte.icc
profile is correctly embedded.

Am I doing the correct thing?

Many thanks,

Robert