[argyllcms] Re: Instrument

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 11:51:32 +1000

Dimitrije Zivkovic wrote:
> If I buy I1pro2 in basic pack, is it enough to work fully with Argyll tools?

Hi,
        I'm not sure what you mean. The i1pro2 works with Argyll. Not all
i1pro2 features are currently supported (UV mode readings), but Argyll's
FWA compensation mode works without this anyway.

> And, did I'll get improvement in compare with ColorMunky?

The i1pro is a more versatile instrument and much more suited to reading
strips, but apart from UV included capability allowing FWA compensation mode,
there is not a lot of difference between the readings from the two instruments.