[argyllcms] Installing ArgyllCMS 1.4.0 in Mac Mountain Lion/Windows XP/Windows 7 x64

  • From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:32:52 -0500

Hi everybody,

I am trying to use ArgyllCMS under Mountain Lion. Some of the commands work
flawlessly but when I try to use xicclu to see the RGB values (scale of 0
to 100) is required for Lab 100 0 0 with this syntaxis xicclu -ir -fif -pl
-s100 david1.icc nothing appears and I have to press ESC. I tried to
install it in my Windows XP under VMware Fusion and same happens. Now I
tried to install it another computer with AMD64 processor and Windows
7 x64and the same thing happens again.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me if there is any trouble with
Mac Mountain Lion, Windows XP and Windows 7 x64.

Best regards,

David