[argyllcms] Re: Improved instrument documentation

  • From: "Lars Tore Gustavsen" <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:11:00 +0100

On Feb 8, 2008 10:17 AM, Graeme Gill wrote:

> > http://www.xrite.com/documents/literature/en/L11-231_i1_Comparison_Chart_en.pdf
> > , but I don't know who stable the url is.
> > In the above chart there is no package that includes the eye-one
> > display2 as you write, and why should they?
>
> I was going by the photo here
> <http://www.xrite.com/product_overview.aspx?ID=792>,
> but maybe this is misleading, as it isn't clear from the "Details"
> what's actually provided.
>
> Graeme Gill.

I think the above chart is clear about that only the eye-one pro is
included in eye-one XT package But I'm agree that the  picture is very
confusing. I also took a quick check at some online shops, and no one
says that the eye-one display2 is included with the XT package. Maybe
the picture is from an earlier package?

Lars Tore Gustavsen