[argyllcms] Re: Icm in google chrome

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:56:10 +0200

I'm not sure it's even available on Mac currently, or atleast it doesn't seem to be working (tried both the --arg switch to the 'open' command aswell as calling 'Google Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google Chrome' with --enable-monitor-profile directly. Both seem to have no effect on my Mac Mini with OSX Lion, ie. colors and images show as if completely un-colormanaged).

Am 13.09.2011 12:03, schrieb Simon Burrell:
Ah, I should have specified, how does one do it on a Mac?  I've tried
launching Google Chrome with a command-switch from the Terminal but no
dice, it just crashes immediately on launch.  I've tried it various
ways, such as with the OPEN command and simply trying to run the
embedded UNIX file within the package directly, but nada :(  Googling
and a chat with some knowledgeable IRC pals reveals nothing helpful.

--
Florian Höch