[argyllcms] Re: I1Studio

  • From: Alexey Gribunin <Gribunin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:18:47 +0300

Hello!

On 24/11/2018 18:38, Alan Goldhammer (Redacted sender agoldhammer for DMARC) wrote:

> ...You can go back to using i1 Studio if you want by just reverting to the X-Rite driver.

I'm using the following trick.
Windows allows to install different drivers for different USB ports (lets say, XRite and Argyll drivers). And it remember this choice.
I have two USB ports on front panel. And if I need to use i1 in XRite software, I use port 1.
If I need use i1 in ArgyllCMS, I'm just switching USB cable from one port to another.

Best regards,
Alexey Gribunin, UNIT Color Technologies, Moscow, Russia.