[argyllcms] Re: I1 Display Pro not working in Argyll v1.3.4?

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:18:51 -0400

I've not seen this type of error message in my use of the i1 Pro.  You don't
say whether you installed the Argyll device driver or not.  I know that this
is required for the i1 Pro to work with Argyll software (I assume the same
to be true for this one but could be wrong; for more details on hardware
see:  http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/Installing_MSWindows.html )

Alan