[argyllcms] Re: I seem to be losing the installed LUT in X or someting along those lines. Help!

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:27:18 +0200

I had the same problem. Default fedora package failed on running
dispwin -L. The one compiled from original Argyll source run without a
problem. There seems to be a bug in the fedora package.

If only it were a bug. It seems this was a deliberate change:

//www.freelists.org/post/argyllcms/Centralize-the-definition-to-use-UCMM

I really wonder why on earth they did this? I feel sorry for Graeme. After all the libusb stuff I was really hoping distros would give him a break...

--
Florian Höch