[argyllcms] Re: I seem to be losing the installed LUT in X or someting along those lines. Help!

  • From: Richard Hughes <hughsient@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:01:28 +0000

On 4 February 2011 01:50, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Right, the Fedora distribution has been sabotaged. Don't use it.

The Fedora distribution is still waiting for a argyllcms tarball that
can compile with a system version of libusb. If argyllcms can build
against the system versions of yajl, then I can enable the jncf stuff
too.

The only reason Fedora ships a "sabotaged" version of argyllcms is
because it has to. We can't just ship a random collection of forked
libraries as a single package.

Richard.