[argyllcms] Re: I have made a tranger icc for my paper

  • From: ltkun <ltkun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:07:50 +0800 (CST)

thanks Graeme Gill. You are right. I use 300dpi to scan a picture. I think it
will be more accurate.but scanin has some difficult to aotu recoganize the
chart. This time I use  -dipn to make the  charts be properly recognised . but
when I am at the colprof step I also get the Profile check complete, peak err =
84.302879, avg err = 23.234012, RMS = 26.345680. Also I have something wrong
that I can't realize.