[argyllcms] Re: I have made a tranger icc for my paper

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:27:16 +1000

ltkun wrote:
I have made a strange icc this time , I can not explain it. And I try it
again, but get the same result. See my attachment and screenshot for the
detail. Is there somthing wrong with my paper or ink ? The first time I
make a satisfied icc with the same ink. But that icc which I succeed to
print is lack some Cyan gamut.I ask my ink vender, he said maybe the C
and LC ink is the same ink . Any suggestion?

I'd say that you've made a profile out of a calibration chart,
rather than a profile chart. Double check that your .ti3
has a full set of test colors, and not just CMYK ramps.