[argyllcms] Re: Hutchcolor targets

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 22:30:22 -0700
On 2007 Aug 9, at 10:01 PM, Graeme Gill wrote:

> Daniel Chaffe wrote:
>
>> If anyone else  would like to work on making  a Hutchcolor .cht
>> file for argyll, here is a scan of the target and the reference
>> file that goes with it:
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/d_chaffe/hutch667dpi8bit.zip
>> http://www.geocities.com/d_chaffe/6630-6659ref.zip
>
> Attached is a Hutchcolor.cht that works with the above example.

In  a similar  vein,  the  Eye One  Design  ships  with a  scanner
target. Has anybody  created the  necessary files  to use  it with
Argyll? If not, I'd  be happy to help create one  with my copy, if
somebody would be so kind as to  point me in the direction of some
instructions for what to do....

Cheers,

b&