[argyllcms] Re: How to create deltaE plot?

  • From: posts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 17:16:23 +0200

Thanks for the rapid answers from both. I will take a look at profcheck and xicclu.

What I had in mind is a plot like the one that Lprof produces to check the profile.

Hermann-Josef

Zitat von Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Jun 10, 2016, at 6:57 AM, posts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,

having created an ICC profile with colprof I would like to calculate the individual deltaE values for each patch in the target. I tried to find something in the Argyll commands but was not successful.

You're looking for profcheck:

http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/profcheck.html

Also I would like to create a plot of the measured x,y values and the x,y values corrected with the profile.

If you don't like the charts and graphs that profcheck can generate, it would be straightforward to write a simple script that uses xicclu to do all the heavy lifting for you:

http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/xicclu.html

Cheers,

b&