[argyllcms] How to create deltaE plot?

  • From: posts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:57:14 +0200

Hello,

having created an ICC profile with colprof I would like to calculate the individual deltaE values for each patch in the target. I tried to find something in the Argyll commands but was not successful. Also I would like to create a plot of the measured x,y values and the x,y values corrected with the profile. In the reference file and the ti3-file I find the target X,Y-values. But where do I find the measured x,y and where the ones corrected with the profile?

Any hint would be much appreciated.

Hermann-Josef