[argyllcms] Re: How to access spectral sensitivity data of i1DisplayPro

  • From: Patek <patek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:17:23 +0200

I have finally figured it out why there was no Jambase file:
It was due to a bug of the Windows 'extract' function after right click on file name.

The Argyll zip file contains on the same level as all the other folders (ccast, cgats,...,yajl,zlib)
also the folder '.' (single dot) which contains Jambase, License.txt, etc.
as shown in your e-mail.

But this folder (dot) was ignored by the Windows extract function, it did not show up.
There seems to be a difference in Windows between
'foldername/./filename' and
'foldername/filename'
even though they mean the same on a command line.

I was only able to extract the files when I installed another unzip program.

Well, that was hard to find out, at least for me.

Thanks for your feedback so far, I will put the pieces together in the next days to
compile Argyll.

Patek wrote:

I got the recent source code from http://www.argyllcms.com/Argyll_V1.8.2_src.zip
and there is no file called Jambase.
zip -l Argyll_V1.8.2_src.zip
122172 07/09/15 13:12 Argyll_V1.8.2/./Jambase