[argyllcms] Re: How do I examine a V4 icc profile and related questions.

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 07:24:55 +0200

Here is the Brilliant paper site:

http://brilliantpaper.com/

You can find ICC profiles there. There are some remarks on the net that say
that some of the profiles may not be very good.

By the way, as I need to test media at the moment, I will make a profile for
any printer for any person who sends me a box of the media with the target
in - not exactly a free profile but pretty close :)

Edmund