[argyllcms] Re: How can I tell if I'm using my profile? (and other questions)

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:55:57 +0100

Graeme Gill wrote:
Adrian Mariano wrote:
I'm not sure, but I suspect my device is not able to read the ambient light level. (How can I tell for sure?)

It's generally a feature of a particular instrument, but I think
that of the instruments Argyll supports, only the Huey and
Eye-One Pro rev D have ambient support.

The Eye-One Display II should be able to do it too (the one I have works), but there might also be versions sold without the ambient light measurement cap which is needed for this.

Regards,

Florian