[argyllcms] Re: Having rouble with chartread

  • From: Rick Richardson <rickrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:43:59 -0600

On Fedora 14 using Gnome:

System -> Preferences -> Sound -> Sound theme -> Default (was No Sounds)

Then:  gnome-terminal works:

$ echo "^G"
{ plays pseudo-bell thru the audio card }

I think this works with Ubuntu 10.10.

--
Rick Richardson rick.richardson@xxxxxxxxxxx http://rickrich1.home.comcast.net/
Linux printer drivers for JBIG (GDI printers): Konica Minolta magicolor,