[argyllcms] Re: HP B110a - RGB or CMYK ?

  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • To: ArgyllCMS <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:35:48 +0200 (MEST)

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:39:26 +1100
From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
J?nos, T?th F. wrote:
The setup installed an RGB based "shaper+matrix" (basically a standard
AdobeRGB space, but with strange parametric curves) by default, so I
profiled it as an RGB printer.
But there are two concerns:
1: The printed colors are not really match with the colors which I can see
on my display. (But I used only 420 patches for an XYZ cLUT, I didn't try
Lab cLUT profiles with more patches yet.)

Please consider switching to Lab for the PCS, as XYZ is too large to get into the n-channel colour table (cLUT).

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org