[argyllcms] Re: HDTV calibration using ArgyllCMS

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 04:33:46 +0200

HCFR has the math for it. The problem is that it doesn't show me the Y
target itself but the error only and my sensor isn't supported, so I
can't do the adjustment in real-time with HCFR.

I think you can get a copy from the source code and copy the ralated math...

I guess it's something like:
- The WP is = xyY
- The primaries are = xy, xy, xy
- How much R,G,B intensity (Y) do I need to mix this WP?

WP should be D65 and actual Y, xy for R,G,B should be Rec709