[argyllcms] Re: Gutenprint and ink limits.

  • From: "Lars Tore Gustavsen" <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:49:32 +0200

On 7/31/07, Kai-Uwe Behrmann  wrote:

> You could use the Cmyk ramp tiff from the following site:
> http://colorremedies.com/realworldcolor/downloads/
>
> When your test page, can be pretty small, comes out of the printer, all
> colour patches should be almost dry.

This is a really god one. The Epson R2400 is really slow on my
computer, so this image in 50mmx20mm takes about 3min to print. So it
drying  up before the print is finish.

One interesting ting. The upper grayscale ramp has a very green tint.
That ramp is mixed from cmy ink so maybe that's the reason. The second
black ink ramp is natural. I hope this is OK.
I will buy that Real World Color Management book by the way.
Thanks for helping
Lars Tore Gustavsen