[argyllcms] Re: GretagMacbeth Eye-One/i1 ?

  • From: Don Terwilliger <harpmaker45@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:25:58 -0400

My i1 doesn't have a UV cutoff filter in it. The best way to tell is after
you get the spectro run a free utility from X-Rite called i1Diagnose (also
download the free i1Pro driver). It tells you how many readings the spectro
has done, when it was made, what X-Rite software it is registered to work
with, if it has the UV filter and even more info. It also checks the I1 to
make sure it is working properly.