[argyllcms] Re: General Questions

  • From: "Michael Nagel" <michanagel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:57:57 -0700

Florian,

thank you for your detailed response.

regarding (1):

I did look at the user logs and found the report when it created when
dispcal created the correction matrix - but there is no information in there
though on the drift of the colorimeter compared to the spectro.

Is this info only coming up when you just created a correction matrix and is
not stored in the user log files ?

regarding (4):

Thanks, I will follow up in the thread in the dispcal forums.

Thanks again.

 - Mike Nagel