[argyllcms] General Questions

  • From: "Michael Nagel" <michanagel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 05:20:30 -0700

Hi,

I'm new to the list, so first of all thanks to everybody involved for
creating this amazing piece of software.

I have a few questions that I could not find answers to in searching the
archives:

(1) Is there a way to see a visual report of a correction matrix (similar to
a profile verification report) ?

It would be interesting to know how much a colorimeter is off to reference
spectro.

(2) Can this program write into the hardware LUT's of an Eizo CG275W ?

(3) How can I change the adaptation method (Bradford, Cat02 etc.) ?

In all my verification reports I see that the adaptation method was always
Bradford.

(4) Can somebody advise on the ADVANCED GAMUT MAPPING OPTIONS ? What would
be standard default values to map to a gamut ?

Thank you.

- Mike Nagel