[argyllcms] Re: General Questions

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 13:20:36 +0200

If you'd like a nice graphical report, you may also be interested in
this: http://hoech.net/compare-measurements/

Fill in username & password (can be chosen freely, no sign-up
necessary), log in, then upload the spectro TI3 as reference and the
colorimeter TI3 as measurements (you may leave the proofing information
blank as it doesn't apply in this case). A graphical report similar to
dispcalGUI's profile verification will be generated (the report will be
partly in german as I didn't localize all of it, but it should be easy
to make sense of the bars & numbers).

--
Florian Höch