[argyllcms] Re: General Questions

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:19:25 +1000

Michael Nagel wrote:
> It does not do anything. Running just "verify" returns "VERIFY is off".

You're not running argyll verify, you're running something else.

> Btw, I also tried running these command inside the bin directory of the
> Argyll folder, same result. I've read the verify tool documentation, I seem
> to be doing everything by the book.

Try specifying the path to the executable explicitly, ie. in the bin
directory use:

        .\verify blah blah.

[Hmm. looks like MSWin CMD shell has a "verify" command built in.
 I'm not sure if that will be used after or before something in
 your path. I use a cygwin shell on MSWin, so haven't noticed this.]