[argyllcms] Re: General Questions

  • From: "Michael Nagel" <michanagel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 02:03:18 -0700

Florian,

thank you for the info on the verify tool. I'm trying to run it, but it
doesn't do anything...

I have copied both .ti3 files for the i1Pro (filename: i1Pro.ti3) and for
the i1D3 (filename: i1D3.ti3) into the bin directory inside the Argyll
directory.

I'm using Win 7 x64 Ultimate, I've added the bin directory of the Argyll
folder to the system path. In a command prompt, I've switched to the Argyll
directory and I run this command:

"verify -v i1Pro.ti3 i1D3.ti3"

It does not do anything. Running just "verify" returns "VERIFY is off".

So I ran "verify on" which returned "VERIFY is on".

Still the above command "verify -v i1Pro.ti3 i1D3.ti3" does not return
anything, no output whatsoever. Does it save a report somewhere ?

Btw, I also tried running these command inside the bin directory of the
Argyll folder, same result. I've read the verify tool documentation, I seem
to be doing everything by the book.

Any idea why it's not working ?

Thanks.

 - Mike Nagel