[argyllcms] Re: Gamut mapping problems in 1.1.0

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:44:46 +1100

Alastair M. Robinson wrote:

Is it just my imagination, though, or are strong deep blues a little more weak and purpley than before?

A little lighter and less saturated is possible (it's all a matter of
how it's tuned - perhaps lightness should be weighted less and saturation
a bit more), but I'm not sure if they can be made less purpley
without quite deliberate manipulation (ie. I got the impressions
that the hue gets tilted away from purple in the mapping as it is).

Graeme gill.