[argyllcms] Re: Gamma problems

  • From: David Garabana Barro <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:49:22 +0100

On Monday 09 November 2009 12:09:56 Denis S wrote:
> Hi David,
> I'm not an expert, but using Debian as well and had similar problem in
> the past, gamma was around 2.6 or so instead of targeted 2.2. Can't
> remember for sure how I solved this problem but I get desired gamma each
> time now.

I'm just reading list archives, there is *A LOT* of information there. Do you
remember if you wrote some message about your problem on list?

> I think that people would be able to provide you with more help, if you
> provide sample command which you use for calibrating and version of
> Argyll you're using.

I'm just going to try with 1.1.0 RC1. I was using 1.0.4 (the one on Debian),
but better trying with last version before posting more information.

Thank you for your answer.

BTW, There should be some link to betas and RC versions on
http://www.argyllcms.com/  ;)