[argyllcms] Re: Gamma problems

  • From: Denis S <denis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:09:56 +0200

Hi David,
I'm not an expert, but using Debian as well and had similar problem in
the past, gamma was around 2.6 or so instead of targeted 2.2. Can't
remember for sure how I solved this problem but I get desired gamma each
time now.

I think that people would be able to provide you with more help, if you
provide sample command which you use for calibrating and version of
Argyll you're using.
Best regards,
Denis
http://forum.weblamp.net/denis