[argyllcms] Re: From argyllcms to 3D pdf files.

  • From: "Lars Tore Gustavsen" <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:58:06 +0100

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 3:38 AM, Roger <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wow! Lars and Graeme, this is great!
>
> How do you generate the PDF from the *ti3 file?

If I understand your question coorectly the argyllcms program verify
is a good start for that.
From the verify manual:
"If the -W flag is used, then the target and measured values will also
be marked by a small sphere. This can be used to visualize the
placement of values in a .ti3 (or other CGATS file) by using the same
file for both "target" and "measured" values."

Then you have to convert the wrl file to an u3d, but again without
color it's not very helpful.

> I tried with Acrobat 9 but will it work with 8?

Yes, I have version 8 and it works. In the movie15 package they say
that version 7 is required.

Cheers
Lars Tore Gustavsen