[argyllcms] FreeBSD port

  • From: Boris Samorodov <bsam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 00:02:15 +0400

Hi Graeme, All,

I've almost finish making a FreeBSD port, some tests pending.
Very big job was done to support BSD* platforms. Big that YOU.

The FreeBSD version 10 (is supposed to be released before the
end of the year, now is at ALPHA5 state) will bring many changes.
A switch from gcc to clang, a switch from libstdc++ to libc++,
new package manager (we call it pkgNG), GNU libiconv -> native iconv
lib -- to name ones. But all in all, argyll compiles fine! Congrats,
great work.

Graeme, I created (a local, just for my tests) port of argyll-devel.
Here are the log from the build. There are some warnings (clang is
chatty at this respect). If you are interested you may take a look
at it:
http://gw.wart.ru/bulk/10-amd64-testing/2013-10-07_22h39m15s/logs/argyll-devel-1.6.2.log

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)