[argyllcms] Re: Follow-up of "dispcal not working with Spyder 2 on openSUSE 11.3 (and Fedora F13)"

  • From: Michael Schmuker <schmuker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:42:43 +0200

Hi again,

> So it seems that the Spyder2 is absolutely non-functional on recent distros,

Sorry, that was a bit too quick from my side, i overlooked that Alberto
got it working on his home PC. Still, I tried everything to get it
working on my hardware and I failed.

Anyhow, since the manufacturer of the Spyder 2 remains tight-lipped
against argyll, it would probably make sense to add a note to the device
section of the web page which explicitely mentions those problems.

Kind regards

Michael

(who's very happy with ArgyllCMS and his brand new Huey :) )