[argyllcms] Re: Follow-up of "dispcal not working with Spyder 2 on openSUSE 11.3 (and Fedora F13)"

  • From: Alberto Ferrante <alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 14:42:35 +0200

Graeme,
yes, I can confirm too that it is a hardware related problem. As I
mentioned I can run argyll in Fedora 13 with my Spyder2 both on my home
PC and on my old laptop. I cannot on my new laptop.

Next week I will try plugging the Spyder2 into the docking station... We
will see if it makes any difference!

Best,
        Alberto

--