[argyllcms] Re: Fluorescence

  • From: Gerhard Fuernkranz <nospam456@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 23:34:42 +0200

Roger Breton schrieb:

Regarding your statement "And that I should observe a color match?",
it's not clear to me, what colors you want to compare, and how.

Well, let us say I have some press sheets that were printed on a fluorescent
paper stock. All I want to do is match those press colors I measured onto my
inkjet printer paper.

Roger,

so you only want to view and match *both* prints under illuminant A, side by side?

(Nevertheless keep in mind, if they match under illuminant A, it is not granted that they also match under e.g. D50 or D65, due to metamerism (even if both papers were non-fluorescent)).

Regards,
Gerhard