[argyllcms] Re: Fedora 15 + Eizo displayPort + Argyllcms = issue

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:48:52 +0100

I had zero issues with a CG275W under Windows 7 x64 SP1. (I used the
native display port output of a HD5850.)

But I used ArgyllCMS for testing purposes only. ColorNavigator handles
the display very nicely with the built-in sensor. And CAL modes could
be calibrated directly from the OSD with custom wp, gamma and gamut
coverage setting.