[argyllcms] Re: Feature request (and an implied question)

  • From: Matthieu DUBAIL <matthieu.dubail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 02:16:11 +0200

Hi Ben,

I'm pretty sure that the problem with EV or Guide Number calculation here
(apart from proper calibration constant) is that you need to know the
distance of the light source.
It might be risky to do measurement at 1m if you're light source is too low
(too much spectro sensor noise).
It's sometime impossible if your light source is too high (spectro sensor
saturation).

Matthieu DUBAIL
www.presse-bouton.com