[argyllcms] Re: FWA compensation.

  • From: "Amin Gharehchaie" <amin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:35:43 +0100

Did something a little different today.

Went and bought a UV light for checking for forged bank notes.

And when I put different papers under it they shine with blue with different amount.

But there is couple of papers that really don't change at all, beside it can be some fibre of the paper in middle of it that shines a little.

So could this be a good test for finding out if it has FWA?

Or can paper that don't have any FWA still shine a little?

But I really have found like 2-3 papers that don't shine with blue colour at all.

I know this method may not be the most technical but maybe it is sufficient enough?

I will try to add some pictures, does it work to send messages to the list with picture attachments?

Best regards

Amin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graeme Gill" <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>