[argyllcms] Re: FWA compensation.

  • From: "Amin Gharehchaie" <amin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:54:32 +0100

Thank you for the answer.

I have the SpectroscanT but it is the 8mm apture modell and as much as I have understood it is not possible to change filter on that modell.

But what I could do is then to get an UV-Cut Eyeone and then compare the reading of the Eyeone and the UV-Cut modell?

Best regards
Amin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graeme Gill" <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>