[argyllcms] Re: FW: Workspace mapping

  • From: Claas Bickeböller <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 17:25:42 +0200

Hi,

of course it is possible to create an sRGB profile with real gamut mapping.
The easiest way is to drag & drop the sRGB profile onto basICColor dropRGB.
It will create an RGB printer profile with gamut compression (instead of
clipping) which you can use as destination profile.
After the conversion assign the original sRGB.

Using Argyll sth. similar to this should do the job:
targen -d2 rgbpatches
fakeread rgbpatches
colprof -v -s path_to_your_AdobeRGB1998.icc rgbpatches

Best regards

Claas

Am 05.10.2014 um 15:34 schrieb <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>