[argyllcms] Re: Eye-One/i1 recalibration / recertification

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:29:14 +0200

I guess the final price depends on the actual tasks:
- Where to ship it back (last time I heard the factory was still in
Switzerland).
- Veryfication and certification or „repair” (which is usually a
replece as people say, they don't really recalibrate and/or repair
broken units and a unit whic fails during the certification is
considered as broken - but it can be a rumor...)

I think you should call them and ask.

Better question: What can I do with a ColorMunki Photo?
Compare it with a new CM or freshly recertified i1Pro when a familiar
guy buys/receives one?