[argyllcms] Re: EyeOne can't connect to Mac

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 23:59:28 +1100

Phil Cruse wrote:
i think I've fixed it now. Found info on X-Rite site, about Difficulty
connecting X-Rite hardware to third-party software and turning OFF i1Pro in
X-Rite Device Services Preference Pane.

http://www.xrite.com/product_overview.aspx?ID=1161&Action=support&SupportID=4980

Any way to override this, so you don't have to keep switching on/off?

Hi,

Yes, but I need information. ie. mail me the Xrite .plist(s) in
/Library/LaunchDaemons, so I can figure out what the process name
of the service is, that has the Eye-One open.

[BTW, what XRite program did you install ? Not all their Mac S/W seems to
 install this service. ]