[argyllcms] Error while importing colorimeter corrections for X-Rite I1 Display Pro

  • From: "Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)" <jean.luc.coulon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 10:59:45 +0100

Hi,

System: debian-GNU/Linux
Colorimeter: X-Rite I1 Display Pro

I was using dispalGUI to create a monitor profile.
It was the 1st time I used this colorimeter.
I wanted to get the corrections from the oem DVD.

But, at some time, the system complains it was impossible to write temp.cab.
It seems that, after extracting the .exe file) it was trying to write
the file on... the DVD.

As a workaround, I've copied the exe file (I1ProfilerSetup.exe) to my
home directory and everything went fine (the temp.cab file was written
there).

I've opened a ticket on dispalgui tracker :
https://sourceforge.net/p/dispcalgui/bug-reports/173/ and Florian
advised me to report the problem here.

On this bug report, I've attached a file with screenshots of the
process leading to the bug.

Regards

Jean-Luc