[argyllcms] Re: Error during colprof with nVidia on Fedora 10

  • From: Roland Mas <lolando@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 17:54:31 +0200

Graeme Gill, 2009-05-27 22:17:36 +1000 :

> Roland Mas wrote:
>>   Do you think the API/ABI will change before 2.10 final?
>
> I think that's unlikely in the short term, although changes due to
> changing Argyll requirements will inevitably happen in the future. I'm
> mainly concerned about whether I've broken it, or whether I've left
> any integer overflow or buffer overrun holes in it.

I don't know about that, but it seems Argyll needs to be adapted: the
"spaces" function has gained an extra parameter, and the calls to this
function from (at least) xicc/xmono.c, xicc/xmatrix.c, xicc/xicc.c and
xicc/xlut.c can't be compiled because of that.  Would it be fine to use
NULL there?

Roland.
--
Roland Mas