[argyllcms] Re: Epson 3880 and what can I do better?

  • From: "Derek Wells" <sigma3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 00:22:33 -0000

Hi, Tomasz

        From: argyllcms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of  Danus
        Sent: 10 March 2011 21:58
        To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [argyllcms] Epson 3880 and what can I do better?

        and about my LCD - I know is far form any good but is anybody
        here who had a any luck to produce any good profile for it?
        initial tests with
        dispcal -v -yl -o T220
        no good - no good at all
        CM soft is similar

It appears that The T220 has a "Dyanmic Contrast" mode (magic colour),
which adjusts the screen according to the displayed picture content:
you should disable this before attempting to generate a calibration and
profile for the screen.

I believe that the instructions below are appropriate for your screen.

http://skp.samsungcsportal.com/integrated/popup/HtgDetailGuide.jsp?cdsite=uk
&seq=2166

Which are reached from here:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/detail/supportPrdDetail.do?menu=SP01&prd_m