[argyllcms] Re: Eizo Internal LUT access with Argyll?

  • From: Sam Berry <samkberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:21:17 +0200

There are some whitepapers about (possibly on Eizo's Global site) regarding
the signal flow in their monitors, but I don't have any good links to hand.
Sorry. The fact that linear data is needed before matrix transformation is
well documented though. Bruce Lindbloom's site has lots of useful data
though, just not specific to monitors:

http://brucelindbloom.com/

Sam Berry