[argyllcms] Re: EFI ES-1000/Eye one Pro REV C Issues

  • From: Sam Berry <samkberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:48:36 +0100

Thank you, that has fixed the problem, and the results seem to tally within
1deltaE with the X-rite driver. On thing that still seems strange is that
spotread appears to apply an D50 spectrum over my emissive results if I
specify an observer (even the default one).

ie.
spotread -e

gives a significantly different result to

spotread -e -o 1931_2

which is identical to

spotread -e -o 1931_2 -i D50

Applying a flat spectrum file returns it to it's original result. Am I
missing something here, or is this old news?

Cheers,
Sam Berry